9-12-26

 Hanover Courthouse 

Seren had 4 one turn tracks, with age increasing from 1.5 hours to 2 hr, 2.5 hr, 3 hr. The older the track, the more food & scuffing it had. I had to remember food, petting, & praise at each article and to wait for her to pull before I move out. I was pretty pleased with this. Age of track did not seem to be a factor today.



#1 - overcast, 75 degrees, 5mph, 89%   https://youtu.be/9ScK_VBz7ZI?feature=shared

#2 - overcast, 76 degrees, 5mph, 88%  https://youtu.be/T3fQLdMs-GM?feature=shared

#3 - overcast, 78 degrees, 7mph, 85%  https://youtu.be/PZ4fR8A0HFs?feature=shared

#4 - overcast, 79 degrees, 5mph, 84%  https://youtu.be/9sYvZlTj5lM?feature=shared


Dylan had a 2 turn track, age 1hr 45min. Middle article up on picnic table seat. Line kept at 10-12 feet to try to keep him more precisely on track. I thought he did quite well with this, but I may need to use a glove as an intermediate article more often. Or maybe not - does it really matter? Or was it just coincidence that he seemed to think that article was the end.


https://youtu.be/VcoBpgWlFcU?feature=shared


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-30-24

11-23-15

11-18-25